Not only is this chocolate cake microwaveable but it's extremely simple and completely yeast free! Does it get any
better than that?!
Microwaveable Chocolate Cake
- 1/4 C almond flour
- 2 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 t aluminum free baking powder
- 1/3 C Sweet-N-Natural
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 2 T melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 T hot water
- 1 egg
- Mix melted butter (or coconut oil), hot water and Sweet-N-Natural
- Stir and warm up in microwave until Sweet-N-Natural is dissolved as much as possible.
- Stir in vanilla, almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and egg.
- Coat ramekins with coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- Spoon mixture into ramekins.
- Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 1 minute or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Enjoy! (Makes 2 small ramekins.)
*For extra creamy goodness, top with 1 tablespoon of natural peanut or almond butter before serving!
A huge thanks to Hotze Health & Wellness Center's Concierge, Becky, for this decadent recipe!