The Magnificent Seven
The Magnificent 7
Top 7 healthiest foods for your heart
1. Fresh fruit: Fruit contains fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. The fruits with the most antioxidants are blueberries, cranberries, blackberries & raspberries.
2. Beans and legumes: Beans and legumes, such as lentils, contain fiber and plant proteins that help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
: The omega-3 fatty acids in cold-water fish help to lower LDL levels. If you are unable to get enough fish in your diet, make sure you're supplementing with a high-quality fish oil
4. Dark leafy greens: Spinach, Swiss chard, arugula, kale and other greens help to reduce levels of a blood enzyme implicated in heart disease.
5. Avocados: Avocados are rich in potassium, which helps to regulate heart rhythm and blood pressure, and monounsaturated fats, which lower LDL levels.
6. Whole grains: Whole grains, such as quinoa and brown rice, contain high amounts of fiber and B vitamins, both excellent for overall cardiovascular health.
7. Nuts: Raw nuts, such as almonds, cashews and walnuts, provide an excellent source of monounsaturated fats and minerals to the heart.
number 2 is wrong because beans and legumes turn to sugar....1 correct but very limited amount plus green bananas...6 totally wrong because grain turns to sugar leading to insulin resistance....come on guys, get with it!!!
suggested reading: Dr Stephen Gundry's Diet Evolution