| Mama Mia's Meatballs
Mama Mia's Meatballs
Posted by Physician's Preference on 2/11/2013
to Yeast Free
- 1 pound lean ground beef (grass-fed, if possible)
- 1 egg
- 1 T coconut oil
- 2 T oat or coconut flour
- 1/2 t black pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 T paprika
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/8 t cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 T dried parsley
- 1 1/2 T dried cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small pan, melt coconut oil. Add onions and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine beef and spices and mix well.
- Whisk egg and mix into beef mixture, then add coconut oil and onion mixture.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- Coat the bottom of a baking sheet with coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- Roll meat into balls and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked thoroughly.
- Top with sugar-free spaghetti sauce and eat them by themselves, serve them over spaghetti squash or even enjoy them in a lettuce wrap!
Who said eating healthy can't be delicious?!
April Date 2/11/2013