You are so close to the finish line! If you began Yeast-Free with Me on January 13th,
and have been strictly following the guidelines for a total of 30 days, you only have five more days on the yeast-free eating program left.
Donít stop now! Keep up the good work and finish strong.
A change in your health begins by making one positive decision at a time. Focus on the positive changes in your health that you have noticed, not on what you canít have.
- Are you finding you have more energy during the day?
- Have you noticed that you are feeling less bloated and/or puffy?
- Is your skin more resilient?
- Lost a few pounds?
Whatever the positive experience is, focus on it. When you look back after taking one or two positive steps in the right direction each day, you will be surprised how much ground you have covered!
For those of you who need a little more culinary encouragement, here are a few brand new recipes we collected from our annual Yeast-Free Staff Potluck that we had a little earlier this week. We hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
Yeast-Free Ranch Dressing
by: Krystal H.
- 3/4 C cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1/2 C water
- 2 T lemon juice
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 3 T olive oil
- 1/4-1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t dried thyme
- 1/2 t dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 T fresh dill
- 3 t fresh parsley
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Once dressing is blended, chop a few an additional few tablespoons of herbs and mix them in.
- Enjoy on top of a big, fresh green salad!
No-Bake Almond Joy Bites
by: Krystal H.
Ingredients for filling:
- Blend coconut and coconut oil in a food processor or high speed blender until smooth.
- Add almonds and pulse to chop nuts.
- Add Sweet-n-Natural and vanilla and mix.
- Spread your mixture onto a 10x10 parchment paper lined square pan.
- Place in freezer for 5 minutes while mixing together all ingredients for your topping.
- Remove pan from freezer, spread topping evenly over the filling and place in the refrigerator until topping hardens.
- Serve cold or room temperature and enjoy!
Coconut Cream Pie Cake
by: Sandy P.
- 2 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 C shredded unsweetened coconut
- 4 eggs
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 C almond flour
- 1/4 t nutmeg
- 8 T butter
- 1/2 C Sweet-n-Natural
- Place almond milk, coconut, eggs, vanilla, baking powder, almond flour, butter and Sweet-n-Natural in a blender and mix well.
- Grease the bottom of a pie plate with melted coconut oil and coat with a thin layer of almond flour to prevent sticking. Pour in your batter and dust the top with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top.
by: Danielle S.
- 1 pack of Nori - dried seaweed paper
- 1 cucumber, julienne style
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced into long thin strips (sprinkle with lemon juice to avoid browning)
- 3-8 oz. packets of smoked salmon cut into strips
- Bragg Liquid Aminos Soy Alternative
- In each sheet of seaweed paper, place two cucumber slices, one avocado slice and one salmon slice.
- Roll your seaweed paper and seal it along the side.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Drizzle a small amount of Bragg Liquid Aminos Soy Alternative over your handrolls when you're ready to eat them and enjoy!